Have you felt like you can’t make decisions, set boundaries, speak up, or you find yourself comparing other’s success to your own? These are all natural habits we create, but we can also replace with a healthier mindset. Let’s start our day, brighten up our afternoon, and end our evening with mantras that silence self-doubt and remind us of the strong, amazing individuals we are.
To activate the mantra, recite it aloud, internally, or write them out in your journal to reference when needed.
- I believe in myself and my ability.
- I’m not perfect, I’m just human.
- I believe that good things are possible for me.
- Everyday I am one step closer to being the best version of me possible.
- Sometimes I don’t know where I’m going, but I will find my way.
- I replace self-doubt with calm, decisive action.
- I choose to focus my energy on empowering my dreams
- I won’t allow the actions or words of others to define how I view myself.
- I refuse to worry about things that are out of my control.
- I am a work in progress.