Here’s how you can maintain a productive workflow at home.
01. Wake up 10 minutes earlier to have a few minutes to center yourself.
02. Create a plan for your day.
03. Find tools to automate tasks a soften as possible.
04. Schedule little breaks for yourself during the day.
05. Move. Walk. Stretch. Sit up straight.
06. Curate a music playlist that helps you focus.
07. Only allow yourself to check your email and phone a certain number of times a day.
08. Build in a small reward when you complete tasks you don’t like.
09. Break down big projects into a few smaller ones.
10. Learn a little something new every day. Even if it is just for 5 minutes.