10 Ways to Tap into Your Feminine Energy
Femininity is a beautiful force. It can be overwhelming, and it isn’t always easy to harness its power but when you do—nothing will stand in your way! When feminine energy flows through us we radiate life-giving warmth that fills our hearts with light and creates an undeniable glow on the outside. Feminine essence needs not just love from others – she must also feed her inner self by embracing nature’s wildness which gives rise to raw instinctual forces within every woman. Read on for 10 different ways to tap into your feminine energy!
- Move your body – Let your feminine energy flow by doing something active! Stretch, dance, or run. It’s all about the movement and getting that energy flowing through you.
- Wear unrestrictive clothing – Put on something that makes you feel free and comfortable that doesn’t restrict your movement.
- Love your body – If you say negative things to yourself, then your brain will believe them. The key is practicing positive self-talk and being gentle with yourself rather than telling the negativity that resides in our heads a place of power by giving it attention.
4. Prioritize receiving – Allow yourself to prioritize receiving all the good you are worthy of.
5. Feed your senses – Make it a habit to connect with what moves you and makes you feel alive. Get out of your head for once, and into the world inside yourself: light up that fire within!
6. Have girl time – Spend some quality time with women in your circle and feed off of that rejuvenating energy.
7. Get creative – Creativity is a natural, necessary part of life. The divine feminine craves creativity and its because creativity gives us emotional freedom from the mundane routines that society imposes on us daily.
8. Look inward – The greatest strength in any one person has always been their ability to accept themselves and grow from there. Reflect on yourself to grow as a person Listen carefully and ask questions. Reflect without judgment or self-criticism.
9. Indulge in pleasure – Indulge your senses with everything from a romantic candlelit dinner to an evening at the opera, or just enjoy some time alone. No matter what you do, it’s sure to be more enjoyable than feeling stressed all day long.
10. Take some time off – Taking a break to just be is one of the quickest and easiest ways to create some space in your life so that you can focus on what’s important and see things from a different perspective.