If someone were to ask you today what you think your purpose is, do you think you would know what to say? What would you want your life to look like from this moment on?
Manifesting is not only about what you want to attract but what you do daily to bring that attraction to you. Being mindful about what we think and do is the directly connected to what we will ultimately bring to life.
When our thoughts start to become magnetic to what we want to focus on, that is when the power of attraction becomes real. Giving attention to something holds a weight of importance, but acting with good motive, practicing self-improvement, and leading by example will unlock your full potential.
Creating the Soulwork Planner was a way to see my daily habits, rituals, achievements, and transitions laid out in front of me so I could hold myself up to a higher standard. A way to execute on everything I said I would, choosing action over my words. This planner directly aligns with our mission to guide and support personal transformation and growth and allow you to see what you’re capable of!
Here are 3 tools to manifest the life you’ve been searching for:
1. Practice gratitude
- When I wake up, I make it a point to create a gratitude list as a reminder to be thankful for even the little moments. Often we get lost in overthinking how these practices work, when in actuality a gratitude list can simply be based on the amount of gratitude you have for a hot cup of coffee or hearing the wind blow through the trees leaves.
2. Give without needing to receive
- The act of giving and expectations should not go hand in hand. Our intentions are in the wrong place if we give and expect it to come with a return.
- Circle back to your intentions and ask yourself if what you are doing is because of “want” or is it because you are looking or expecting a specific outcome.
3. Setting intentions and affirmations
- Simply repeating affirmations is not enough to do the job: this is a practice that works with consistency.. These tips are dependent on the type of mindset we hold. We need to believe in the words we repeat and make sure our actions follow.
- When you learn to understand and reflect on who you are and what significance you have, the energy follows you. When you are clear and consistent with what you want and believe in what you have to offer, things start aligning.