Every time you eat is a chance to heal your body and health is a result of our habits, not a result of our body size or shape. Here’s 5 mantras to recite to make peace with your food and body.
- Nourishing myself brings me joy and I am worthy of the time spent on healing my relationship with food and my body.
- I nourish my body with nutritious foods and my body is thankful.
- I eat fresh and life-filled earthly food to help fuel my energetic needs.
- I make healthy choices for my body rooted in love.
- I honor the space between where I am at now and where I want to be with my relationship with food.
Mantras to make pace with food and your body.