5 Mental Health Journal Prompts
It’s important to make a habit of checking in with your mental health on a regular basis. Just like physical health, mental health requires attention and care to stay healthy and strong. By taking a few minutes each day to reflect on your thoughts and emotions, you can gain greater insight into your mental well-being and identify any areas that may need improvement. This can help you to catch potential issues early on and take steps to address them before they become more serious. Additionally, checking in with your mental health can help you to develop a greater sense of self-awareness and strengthen your overall resilience. Prioritizing your mental health is an important part of maintaining a happy and fulfilling life.
Here are 5 Journal Prompts to honor your mental health:
- How are you feeling today, really?
- What is something going on in your life right now?
- What’s your first coping mechanism that comes to mind? Do you think it’s helpful or harmful, and why?
- What comes to mind first when you think of what makes you feel safe?
- What are some things you can start doing to make your days a little brighter?