If the current news on Coronavirus (COVID-19) is making you feel anxious, concerned, or stressed, here are some things you can do:
01. Stock up on your ESSENTIALS: Don’t hoard. You probably already have much of what you need at home already. There’s no reason to clear out store shelves when more vulnerable customers, like elderly and families with children, may need the supplies right now.
02. Create a MORNING ROUTINE. Following a new routine can be very calming and a strong one will set you up for a more productive day. Create a schedule for yourself that allows you to accomplish meaningful tasks that will give you energy to be motivated for the rest of your day.
03. Make a TO-DO LIST of all the things you’ve been meaning to do for your mindset, your business, and your home. Organize the tasks by ascending order of importance to you and estimate how much time you’ll need to complete it.
04. Manage your MEDIA INTAKE. Dial down your exposure to media content. There’s a fine one between staying informed and feeling overwhelmed by the news. Limit the amount of media outlets to 3-4 trusted forms of communication that you consistently check-in on.
05. STAY BUSY. Occupy your time doing things for yourself, your family, and your home. Get to work on that to-do list you created earlier.