5 Ways to Tune into Your Intuition
Have you ever felt something you couldn’t really explain but you knew it felt right? As if you are being pulled in one direction without any proof of guidance but there are things that lead you to believe in it. The answers we seek are usually hidden inside ourselves; it is just a matter of when we choose to listen or act upon them.
Your intuition is the leading guide that comes from within, discovering a higher access into your consciousness.
Here are 5 ways to tune into your intuition:
1. Meditation- pick a space that feels safe and relaxing
- Staying calm and listening to your thoughts can help you see life from a different perspective.
- Tune into your body and let yourself feel more.
- Have a meaningful conversation with yourself and try to focus on what led you to this point in your life.
- Slow down and make sure you are doing things that add to your life, not take away from it.
2. Ask yourself and answer your questions
- Am I content with my life? Do I need more?
- Do I need to be concerned about this feeling or situation?
- What emotions am I feeling now and why?
- Am I happy being around myself or people that are close to me?
- What can I do differently to ensure a better outcome?
- Am I doing what is good for me or just for others?
3. Follow energy and signs of assurance, trust your gut
- In every experience we either feel something, react to something, or take action based on outcomes of past experiences . Letting yourself tap into those emotions in the moment and examining what your environment is like can help you see what’s important and what is worth letting go of
4. Quiet down and listen
- Sometimes we move too fast to catch what is going on around us. We live in such a fast paced environment that we forget to slow down and tune in. Creating a quiet space for yourself can help you see clearer and give you more access to what is right in front of you.
- Whenever you feel anxious, or overwhelmed, try to escape from your normal routine and try something different. Break the cycle of doing too much until you are completely drained. Your time is valuable.
5. Align with your values
- When you set boundaries, standards, and morals for yourself you realize what you are looking for in everything you do.
- When acting intentionally on your values, you learn to be more conscious of what is important to you and your intuition will let you know when something doesn’t match or “just doesn’t feel right” in your life.