THE IMPORTANCE OF A MORNING ROUTINE
A morning routine is the perfect time to intentionally invest time in yourself to overcoming anxiety before all of your other demands start creeping in. Following a new routine can be very calming and a strong one will set you up for a more productive day. No matter how shitty yesterday was or how much you have to do today, your morning routine is your daily constant. It’s something that becomes your own ritual that is yours and yours only.
BUILD YOUR OWN MORNING RITUAL
- List out your morning habits that you already do and want to add in
- Organize them in an order that fits your liking & set specific blocks of time for you to complete them
- Write it down in your phone or in your journal. You can even set alarms in your phone to remind you what to do next.
- Now practice your morning routine every day until it becomes second nature to you.
MORNING ROUTINE IDEAS
- Wake up a little earlier
- Repeat some mantras
- Drink hot water with lemon
- Listen to a podcast
- Do an exercise routine
- Write a to do list for the day
- Take a shower and wash your hair
- Enjoy the silence
- Execute your skincare routine
- Make your bed
- Water the plants
- Tidy up
- Empty the dishwasher
- Take vitamins