3 Ways to Protect Your Aura
We are more than just our physical selves. The deeper we decide to go in the tunnel of internal understanding, the more we tend to uncover about the space we reside in. Energy lives within all of us, but it’s how we choose to act, communicate, and treat others that defines what aura we give off.
Your aura is directly affected by your environment, health, and the mindset. It represents the emitted energy and the vibration that flows outward due to our surroundings – the unseen layers that connect to a different form of our mental processes, divine state, and emotional well-being.
Each of our auras are different from each other, giving off an array of colors that reflect our current emotional and spiritual state. These colors are associated with the seven chakras that display the points of energy in our bodies and guide us through each experience. Have you ever been in a situation where you meet someone and immediately feel like something is off? I know I have. And it shows that you can be attuned with your surroundings. Although we’re not able to physically see someone’s aura, we can definitely feel the vibration the moment the person walks into the room.
So how do we protect our aura?
1. Sound healing
- This practice helps calm and heal the mind and body, and allows you to enter into a deep form of meditation.
- Following protective mantras, and chanting them aloud, to increase growth, insight, and creativity.
- Music or sounds of instruments through a recording or downloaded track can help realign and soothe the mind.
2. Use crystals to purify
- Using different crystals based on their properties can help attract the energy you want to allow in, while also getting rid of anything that is blocking your flow.
- Using a crystal like selenite, is known to promote peace, clarity, and attaining a better sense of intuitive feelings.
- Introducing a crystal like black tourmaline, will help in protecting against negative energy and can be used as a cleansing tool to rid off fear. It has the ability to promote balance and increase inspirational drive, transitioning all things towards a positive space.
3. Create an aura shield
- Feeling centered and confident that nothing can interfere with the positive energy within will guard you from anything that wants to take from you.
- Setting boundaries and setting limits on what you accept is extremely important to grow into the best version of yourself.
- Take a couple of minutes to sit and picture a light, any color of your choosing, igniting from your chest and carrying over through your whole body and centuring your insights, actions, and motives towards a greater sense of being.