A mantra is a word or sound repeated to aid concentration in meditation. It is a positive affirmation that is repeated to one self for the purpose of motivation or encouragement. A statement or slogan used in repetition to transform thoughts into reality. Here’s some mantras for the month of January.
- I am grateful to be alive and live this day.
- I am attracting and manifesting everything that is for my highest good. New opportunities, new friends, new dreams, & new connections.
- Accepting myself as I am right now is the first step in growing & evolving.
- I am ready to receive healthy love.
- I don’t stress over things I cannot control.
- I am slowly becoming the person I should’ve been a long time ago.