Body / Stretch & Flow / Style
My Current Favorite Workout Gear
My life seems to revolve around constant movement, whether it’s physical activities, passion projects, or meeting up with friends. My body is always working in some kind of way. Introducing fitness into my daily regimen has allowed me to make lifestyle changes that help me constantly evolve, instead of just attaching on to a current trend. It tends to help me stay grounded and believe that there is always room to move forward. Since I am never in one place for too long, I have my go-to workout gear that never disappoints. We all are creatures of habits right? Well, mine is going back to the brands I enjoy most!
I broke everything down into 3 categories to make it easier to follow along!
My go-to equipment
- Yogas mats – The BalanceFrom GoYoga has been a staple in my daily morning routine for as long as I can remember. I am able to meditate comfortably and do all of my stretches with ease, since the fabric is thick and non-slip. Couldn’t get everything done without it!
- Yoga blocks – Yoga Direct has delivered the best affordable, scratch-resistant foam blocks that are so easy to use and fit in so well. They offer 9 color choices that are all simplistic and neutral-toned complimenting everything!
- Bala weights – If you haven’t seen me rave about this brand enough, the Bala weights are so beautifully designed and make working out look elegant and fun! They are easy to use and come in 16 colors to go with each one of your workout outfits.
- Lululemon is definitely the most known brand for anything fitness-related! They are reliable, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing. If you have some extra money to spare, definitely splurge on these the next time you go to the mall!
- Amikuma leggings is an athletic lounge clothing company that is most known for their sleek sets on Tiktok with a variety of colors and smooth fit!
- 90 degree by reflex on Amazon is one of the most affordable options for athletic wear and their quality is unbelievable for the price. They are high-waisted and keep everything intact when you are actively moving or training. You can’t beat the overall value!