Tapping Into Your Feminine and Masculine Energies
Our world is made up of beautiful polarities, and among them are the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine. Each exists within all things and all beings, regardless of which gender they identify as. Our feminine and masculine qualities shine through in different moments.
These archetypal energies can be fluid. You may resonate with one over the other, but there is magic that can be found by learning to balance both!
Did you know that you can learn to tap into these energies to help you create and manifest a desired outcome?
Let’s dive into what each of these energies represents, and some ways you can lean into them.
The Divine Feminine:
Feminine energy is open, receptive, and in flow.
Have you ever felt like you were pushing so hard to accomplish something, only to feel burnt out? In a moment like this, what’s needed is more feminine energy.
The Divine Feminine teaches us to relax to receive. To surrender to the magic of the Universe.
Once we’ve set our intentions and taken some actions toward them, the next step is to let go and be open to receive.
The key is to trust in the Universe, whole-heartedly.
The Divine Masculine:
Masculine energy is grounded and action-oriented.
Instead of going with the flow of receptivity, the Divine Masculine is the one that creates, builds, and provides.
When you need to take action and make tangible changes and decisions in your life, tap into the Divine Masculine within.
While the feminine can be likened to water, the Masculine is earth. It provides a foundation for the feminine to flow through.
It is the container that holds space for the feminine to be expressed!
Without a rooted masculine foundation, the feminine might not feel as safe to be who she is. This is why it’s so important to find this balance within yourself.
Some Ways To Tune Into Your Feminine:
- Spend time reflecting in nature, with no agenda except to be open to whatever insights flow through.
- Make extra space for self-care. Your feminine nature desires to be tended to and cared for.
- Listen to your intuition. Trust.
- Allow yourself to be cared for. Receive unconditionally. You deserve it.
Some Ways To Tune Into Your Masculine:
- Be active. Consistently work towards your goals. Materialize them.
- Commit to a daily practice. Follow through on what you say you will do.
- Be a safe space for others.
- Don’t be afraid to speak up and use your voice. Assert yourself with loving kindness. This is your strength.
Remember, balance is the key to a healthy life!
Let us know in the comments below how you balance your masculine and feminine energies!