5 Tips for Manifesting What You Want
Manifesting the life you envision for yourself starts with the energy you draw in and your everyday thoughts of what you want to attain. Visualizing who you want to associate yourself with, writing down your wants and needs, and foreseeing all of your accomplishments will become your reality, if you choose to believe it. Setting some time aside to evaluate your life and how you’ve gotten to this point can help put meaning behind everything you do.
It’s important to surround yourself with the energy you want to attract, clear space for what makes you grow, and believe the universe has your back.
Now, to help bring things into fruition, The Soulwork Planner was designed to support your life journey, however that may look, and build stepping stones to the life you want. There are definitely many ways to manifest what you are looking for, so here is a list to start with:
- Speak with certainty– Say “I am going to do this”, instead of “if” or “maybe”, so it becomes ingrained in your mind that you are going to make it happen no matter what it takes.
- Think about how you feel– Reflect on where you are in life, where you want to be, and be clear in your intentions while you use the Monthly Intentions section in your planner. Set yourself up for success for the new month ahead!
- Create a plan – You’ll find the Reminders section in your planner, where each week you’ll have a set of reminders to complement the week’s check-in. When creating a plan, find your best form of organization and order each task by priority to remind yourself what is important to you.
- Ask for what you want – Some ways include prayer, meditation, visualization, and vision boards while putting action behind it. Be assertive with yourself and say what you want internally and externally through thoughts, aloud or in written form.
- Practice gratitude – When you wake up, make a list of what you are grateful for and write down what has changed your life thus far.
There may be “life happens” moments in your life, but be sure to find your way to circle back to what you are manifesting to remind yourself to keep moving forward even when obstacles come your way.